What Might Bring You Into Therapy?
- Your marriage lacks passion; you fight or you withdraw from one another; you’ve lost hope that your marriage can improve.
- You feel blue most of the time.
- You are troubled by repetitive thoughts.
- Your moods change frequently.
- Parenting is difficult and filled with conflict.
- Motivation is low.
- Anxiety and stress ruin your day.
- Self-esteem and confidence are low.
- You need help making some important decisions.
Please don't give up hope
I invite you to call me directly to discuss your specific challenges and to determine whether an appointment is needed. I will also refer you to colleagues if I am not the right match for you.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
From 85, take Bascom Ave. exit, go east approximately 1 mile. Turn left on Shelly St. and immediately left into our parking lot.From 880, take Camden Ave. exit. Proceed a short distance and turn right onto Bascom Ave and right on Shelly St.Turn immediately left into parking lot.
3425 South Bascom Ave., Suite 250
between Camden Ave and Highway 85
© 2008, Mark Miller, MFT • email@example.com • 408-486-6763